|Critical to our original vision for the company was a belief that in order to offer incredible value, we must provide incredible service — and service is all about people. We strive to create an environment where people are valued and respected. After all, associates who are passionate about their work are naturally inclined to share that enthusiasm with everyone they encounter.
In essence, we run the company by "The Golden Rule" — treat people as you want to be treated. This philosophy is evident in everything we do. It's in our guarantee to you:
- Lowest prices or double the difference back
- On-time shipment or your order is free
- 100% satisfaction
- Free samples
- Free art
- Free proof of your imprint
And it's evident in the way our associates treat you, each other, and the community. 4imprint associates regularly participate in blood drives, the Salvation Army's Adopt-A-Family program, animal shelter fundraisers, penny wars to raise money for charities, the local holiday parade, and much more.
Our one by one® charitable giving program grants $500 in promotional products to a qualified organization every business day, who use promotional products to raise funds, recognize volunteers or create awareness.
Because of the hard work of our associates, 4imprint was recently honored with these awards:
* Top 25 Best Medium Size Companies to Work For in America in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
* 2007 Wisconsin Corporate Report Corporate Citizenship Award.
* Lake Winnebago B2B magazine "Best Places to Work" 2002, 2004 and 2007.
* Overall Excellence award from the area Community Blood Center.
* Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce 2004 "International Business of the Year"